Digital Marketing Co-ordinator Ukraine
The overall purpose of this role is implementation of the marketing strategy and plans for the country, support to programme implementation by executing traditional and online marketing campaigns, producing and uploading content on our social media channels and country websites.
|Salary||25 178 UAH gross|
|Closing date||Sunday 07 April 2019|
Marketing at the British Council is a strategic function which drives awareness, understanding and engagement with us across our diverse audiences. We use insight, knowledge and analysis of our market and our customers to engage them with the British Council’s international cultural relations mission, our products and services in the most impactful and effective way. We lead the development of our brand and use our expertise to tell inspiring stories to enhance our global reputation, build lifelong relationships, engage our staff and prove the impact of what we do.
- Support implementation of the country marketing strategy by performing marketing activities for our programmes and services, contributing to the overall country, regional and global strategic objectives for the British Council in a flexible, cost-effective way.
- Manage our social media communities, engaging with them daily and work together with the regional marketing team on specific initiatives and campaigns aimed at creating and maintaining a vibrant community of people interested in our programmes and services.
- Contributing to the development of relations with national and local media and co-ordinate communications and other press-related duties.
- Producing, maintaining and developing online content for our social media channels and country websites.
How to apply
The application system will be under planned maintenance from 17.30 Friday, 29 March until 08.00, Monday 01 April.
Candidates wishing to apply should fill in an Online Application Form following the guidance below:
- Open the following link in a new tab. You will be directed to the page with the description of the vacancy.
- Register as a new user, or log in if you are a registered user.
- Fill in all required sections of Online Application Form.
- Submit your application by pressing the button "Submit".
- If your application has been submitted successfully, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
Please note that only Online Application Forms will be accepted for further processing. Please do not send your CV.
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile. Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.
With any questions please contact HR department at email@example.com or 044 490 5600.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989.