To provide administrative, financial and logistical support to projects and services as determined by the British Council’s strategic plans for its work in Ukraine. This involves assisting the management, facilitation and delivery of activities and events for the project team in order to achieve project outcomes. The role works to the British Council Ukraine project teams’ deliverables to achieve agreed targets and increase impact for the British Council’s programmes in Ukraine.
|Closing date||Sunday 28 July 2019|
- Project Coordination and Delivery: Coordinate the delivery of project activities in close cooperation with local and regional project teams. Provide administrative, financial and logistical support to projects accurately, efficiently and in a timely manner, in line with British Council standards and to the satisfaction of our partners and customers.
- Relationship Building and Partnerships: Liaise with national and international partners to ensure their proper input to the delivery of projects, secure smooth project implementation and enhanced impact for the British Council’s work.
- Procurement: Manage the procurement and contracting of goods and services, and payment for them, in accordance with British Council procedures.
- Marketing and Communications: Work closely with the marketing and communications team to ensure the effective promotion and marketing of projects in accordance with project communication plans.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: Actively contribute to project monitoring and evaluation activities.
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: Ensure that all aspects of projects delivered reflect British Council values and adhere to its Equality, Diversity and Inclusion principles.
How to apply
Candidates wishing to apply should fill in an Online Application Form following the guidance below:
- Open the following link in a new tab. You will be directed to the page with the description of the vacancy.
- Register as a new user, or log in if you are a registered user.
- Fill in all required sections of Online Application Form.
- Submit your application by pressing the button "Submit".
- If your application has been submitted successfully, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
Please note that only Online Application Forms will be accepted for further processing. Please do not send your CV.
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile. Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.
With any questions please contact HR department at email@example.com or 044 490 5600.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989.