Enable the British Council to launch and deliver new programmes in Ukraine in the areas of English, Education, Society and Culture.
|Closing date||Sunday 28 July 2019|
- To manage agreed programmes and activities as determined by the British Council’s strategic plans for its work in Ukraine.
- To oversee and deliver direct programme activities with designated partners, increasing impact for the British Council’s programmes in Ukraine in line with agreed objectives and targets.
- To ensure high-quality programme activities meet partner, customer, and participant expectations, and are delivered on time and to budget.
- To assist in developing partnerships and in identifying new partnership and funding opportunities.
- To undertake monitoring and evaluation of activities in accordance with British Council standards.
How to apply
Candidates wishing to apply should fill in an Online Application Form following the guidance below:
- Open the following link in a new tab. You will be directed to the page with the description of the vacancy.
- Register as a new user, or log in if you are a registered user.
- Fill in all required sections of Online Application Form.
- Submit your application by pressing the button "Submit".
- If your application has been submitted successfully, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
Please note that only Online Application Forms will be accepted for further processing. Please do not send your CV.
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile. Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.
With any questions please contact HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 044 490 5600.
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989.