Project Manager (English Programme)
We are looking for a Project manager to manage programmes and activities in the area of English language.
|Duration||3-years fixed-term labour contract with possibility of extension|
|Closing date||Sunday 16 February 2020|
- To manage agreed programmes and activities as determined by the British Council’s strategic plans for its work in Ukraine.
- To oversee and deliver direct programme activities with designated partners, increasing impact for the British Council’s programmes in Ukraine in line with agreed objectives and targets.
- To ensure high-quality programme activities meet partner, customer, and participant expectations, and are delivered on time and to budget.
- To assist in developing partnerships and in identifying new partnership and funding opportunities.
- To undertake monitoring and evaluation of activities in accordance with British Council standards.
How to apply
In order to apply, please visit our global e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.