Teaching Centre Registrar
As a member of the Teaching Centre Operations team, the post holder contributes to the smooth and efficient operational running of the Teaching Centre by coordinating a range of key administrative tasks, as well as supporting the wider aims of the British Council and its cultural relations mission.
|Closing date||Thursday 27 February 2020|
- Performing the role of the registrar and managing the Teaching Centre Academic Year, courses, classes on TCMS.
- Controlling waiting lists, expired reservations and proactively checking for new opportunities to open new classes.
- Creating and managing room bookings; assigning rooms and teachers to groups.
- Controlling the processes relating to placement testing (quality checks / assurance of test procedures and materials, as well as training and organising invigilators).
- Creation of student accounts on Student Portals.
- As designated PO creator for the teaching centre, the post holder will need to be familiar with all policies related to procurement and will action the raising of POs for TC related expenditure in line with those policies.
- Create POs and Acts of Acceptance for hourly paid teachers.
How to apply
In order to apply, please visit our global e-recruitment portal. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.