Autumn term registration for English courses for children and teenagers (age 6 up to 17 y.o) is open. To register please contact our teaching centre - (044) 490 5600 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our courses for children (aged 6-10 years) and teenagers (aged 11-17 years) are specially designed to improve your child's language and develop their English communication skills. These courses:
- create a positive first impression of learning English
- introduce children to an English speaking culture
- appeal to children’s natural sense of fun through the use of songs, rhymes, stories and games
- focus on building confidence in English communication skills
- focus on improving your child's language skills through a variety of motivating activities
- use up-to-date teaching techniques: pair and group work, games, presentations and the latest in English teaching technology
- run between September and June.
You can also get regular information about your child’s progress on their British Council English