Until 16 December we are accepting applications for Creative Enterprise Ukraine that will take place in January in Kyiv and Dnipro.
Training sessions are delivered by Ukrainian Nesta-accredited facilitators. The last training day is covered by PwC representatives. For more information on programme and methodology go here.
- Kyiv: 15 – 18 January (all sectors of creative economy) — in partnership with Izone.
- Kyiv: 15 – 18 January (design sector) — in partnership with Projector and Izone. Please mind that open call is open only for participants from design sector only: web, graphic and industrial designers.
- Dnipro: 21 – 24 January (all sectors of creative economy) — in partnership with platform for brands Be in UA.
Participation is free of charge. Participants will be asked to cover an organisational fee of 600 UAH. Lunches should be organised and covered by participants.
Training lasts four full days, from 9:00 till 17:30.
- business or idea should belong to all sectors of creative economy.
- not more than 2 years of experience in running a business or a strong idea and the motivation to set up a creative enterprise;
- ambition to monetize your creative project;
- working knowledge of Ukrainian (or Russian)
- aged 18+
How to apply?
Participants will be chosen via open call. In order to apply please fill in the following electronic application form:
Kyiv (design sector): https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/9WBRH3M
Deadline for applications — 16 December 2018. All applicants will receive confirmation about selection till 21 December.
In case of questions contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org