These Upper Secondary English courses will develop your child’s all round English ability in an enjoyable and supportive way. Your children will learn English by doing communicative activities and will develop the skills they need to learn English inside and outside the classroom.
What do our Upper Secondary English courses offer?
- Lessons usually take place twice a week and last 90 minutes
- All teachers are fully qualified and experienced in teaching English to young learners.
- Learners interact and fully participate in the lessons through stimulating and challenging activities
- Learners build their confidence in a supportive environment
- Parents are continually updated on their child's progress through reports, parent meetings and practical, clearly-defined learning aims
- We use the most up-to-date media, including computers, video and smart boards
- We give guided homework exercises to consolidate your child’s learning.