These lower primary English courses are designed for children who cannot read and write confidently and focus on developing speaking and listening skills. Your children will be physically active during lessons and our highly qualified staff will provide your child with opportunities to develop their English through songs, rhymes, games and many more fun activities.
What do our lower primary English courses offer?
- Two 90 minutes lessons per week
- All teachers are fully qualified and experienced in teaching young learners
- Children fully participate in lessons through stimulating and challenging activities
- Parents are continually updated on their child's progress through reports, parent meetings and practical, clearly-defined learning aims
- We use the most-up-to-date media, including computers, video and smart boards
- Our teachers give guided homework exercises to consolidate your child’s learning.