Primary Plus is a new six-level course for 8-10 year olds. The course develops young children’s confidence in communicating in English and equips them with essential life skills to meet future challenges. Children will gain confidence in all four skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing. They will develop their communicative confidence and learn English naturally through a variety of engaging tasks and projects. The course develops the whole child and integrates the development of cultural awareness, creativity, critical thinking, IT, and learning to learn skills as well as supporting children in reaching their full potential.
The course, which has been designed by British Council experts, is based on three interrelated principles:
- effective English teaching
- a positive learning environment
- effective learning and skills for life
The course is module-based with age-appropriate themes and topics that match with child development stages and enhance children’s’ understanding and use of English.
Primary Plus offers a unique learning experience, as your child will be:
- interacting with exclusive learning materials in the form of dynamic Module Magazines
- experiencing holistic development, including the development of life skills
- practicing grammar and vocabulary on the online portal, where parents can also go to check their children’s progress