What is Learning Time with Shaun and Timmy?
Learning Time with Shaun and Timmy is British Council’s English course for pre-school children (4-5 years old). It is a multi-award winning product in collaboration with Aardman Animations, an Oscar-winning British animation company. It consists of a fun and engaging classroom environment and includes all printed materials, digital apps, and a free on-line course for parents to understand more about their children’s learning potential and how they can support their child.
We believe effective Early Years teaching needs to be holistic to nurture cognitive, linguistic, social, emotional and physical development simultaneously.
What is so Special about this Course?
1. A Unique Learning Experience.
- Use of Timmy Time videos to support and contextualise learning.
- Stories, songs, music, dance, and arts and crafts.
- A dynamic, fun and positive learning environment catered to your child’s individual needs.
2. Taught By the World Authorities of English.
- The British Council reaches 100 million people in more than 100 different countries.
- We have been the leaders in English education for 75 years.
- Our teachers are experts in cutting-edge Early Years methodology and teaching practice.
3. Learning through Play.
- Our lessons are informed by the UK’s Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework and based on the principles of learning through exploratory play
4. Safe and a caring environment.
- The highest UK child-safety and child-protection standards.
- Academy A+ premises are designed specifically to meet the needs of the Early Years learner.
Some important details
- Course lasts 3 terms (60 hours)
- Small groups of up to 10 children
- Registration into groups is based on age only
- All materials are included in the price of the course
- End of term / end of course certificates and reports
We invite you for a test drive!
Take a free trial lesson to see the product in action
It will take place at Reheneratorna Str. 4 (RC "ComfortTown")
1) call our Sales Team 380 44 490 5600 or
2) fill in a trial registration form on this page.