Our office is currently closed to the public in line with the advice of the Kyiv city authorities. All our Exams are temporarily suspended until 25 April. More information here. New tests dates and locations will be added in May and June to cover for the tests cancelled due to Covid-19 quarantine. Please monitor our website regularly to find the most suitable date.
The British Council in Ukraine offers IELTS Academic, General Training and UK visas and immigration (UKVI) tests.
You can book your IELTS test with us online. When you book with us, you can be certain that you will be taking your test at an official IELTS test centre.
Tests we offer
|Test type||Fee (UAH)||Book|
|IELTS Academic and General Training - paper-based test||4125||Book now|
|IELTS Academic and General Training - computer-delivered test||4750||Book now|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
(Academic and General Training)
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||5796||Book now|
* From 7 April 2020, the fee for IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General training) will be 6500 UAH.
** From 7 April 2020, the fee for IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1) will be 4550 UAH.
To book your test you will need to:
- Include your correct email address to enable you to receive key information about your test.
- Upload a clear copy of a valid ID (passport or national ID card). Children under 18 also need to provide written consent by a parent or guardian. Please note IELTS is not recommended for children under 16.
- Download and read the Information for Candidate, as this contains important information about the test format, questions and results.
- Pay for your test either through our online registration system or via bank transfer. For bank transfers, in the Reference section of your payment please write: [IELTS / family name / city / test date]. For offline registration and payment, please send us your registration documents along with the receipt.
British Council (Ukraine) Limited Liability Company
at PJSC " CREDIT AGRICOLE BANK"
ID/ Company Code of USREOU 38670929
Bank code 300614
Once your booking is complete, you will receive the following emails:
- Registration confirmation, along with your test venue (address) and the test start time.
- Speaking test confirmation. Please note: the Speaking test can either be scheduled on the same date as the rest of your test, or within a 7-day window before or after the rest of your test.
- Road to IELTS access code, that will allow you to make unlimited use of our free online preparation resources to get ready for your IELTS test.
- IELTS Reference Number, that will give you access to the Test Taker Portal.