Whether you are a business, an educational organisation, a charitable institution or an international organisation, we have the flexibility and range of experience to work with you to meet your organisation's needs.
We are a globally trusted brand. Partnering with us gives you access to worldwide networks, expertise in international learning and cultural and community programmes.
- Established in 1934, the British Council has more than 200 offices in 110 countries and territories.
- We have been operating in Ukraine since November 1992.
- A good understanding of cultures, languages and communities.
- Expertise in education and language teaching, all art forms, creative industries, youth and community engagement, governance and reform.
- Networks at all levels, from young learners to government ministers.
- Close working relationships with UK government departments, the British Embassy, national governments and ministries, and international government organisations.
Worldwide, in 2011–12
- We worked with 12.5 million people face-to-face.
- 9.5 million people attended our arts exhibitions, fairs and festivals.
- 308,000 learners received training in our English teaching centres.
- We delivered 2.7 million UK examinations. We supported four million English teachers and 41 million learners with online teaching and learning content.
- 73.3 million people used our digital channels and 485 million listened to our programmes on the radio, watched our TV programmes and read our publications.
- 92% of people in the annual Ipsos MORI survey of 4,000 influential participants in our programmes across 50 countries said that working with us had an impact on their professional lives.
- 81% said that it had also prompted changes within the organisation they worked for.
In Ukraine, in 2012 - 13
- We reached more than 1.6 mlllion people through our projects, engaging hundreds of leaders and emerging leaders, policy makers and members of the general public.
- We engaged with over 820,000 people online through our digital platforms.
Partnering with us enables you to
- Reach your audiences
- Enhance your brand
- Achieve your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) aims
- Gain access to our networks of expertise
- Learn English with the world leader in English language training
- Benefit from our high standard of customer service