Discover a world of possibilities and learn with us wherever you are.
Learn English and set yourself up for a bright future
Our International Secondary Plus English courses, developed by our team of English experts, will give you the skills and confidence to reach your full potential.
Our new approach means you will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English at home with a combination of:
- live online classes with a specialist, highly-trained teacher
- interactive independent study with activities set by your teacher to prepare you for class.
Study in an international virtual learning environment
On this course, you will:
- develop your intercultural fluency by working with classmates from different European countries.
- build the skills you need to study abroad as international student
- prepare for success in Cambridge English exams (exam preparation courses only) with our expert teachers
Lively speaking classes with expert teachers help you find your voice
During class, you will:
- have lots of time to speak English and practise pronunciation with your teacher and fellow classmates
- develop your communication skills by working on projects in pairs and small teams
- build up to a final project at the end of each module that has a real-life outcome, such as a presentation or blog
- practise the skills you need for success in school exams and international universities
- focus on real-world topics like artificial intelligence, gaming, ethical food and climate change.
Small classes mean you will get the best out of learning English because you are guaranteed attention and personal support from your expert teacher.
Develop life skills for a global world
Our English courses will help you become an assertive, independent global citizen:
- You will work on an exciting range of practical and challenging tasks that encourage self-expression and creative thinking.
- You will work with your classmates on tasks that build your teamworking and leadership skills.
- You will interact and collaborate with an international student community in real-time.
The learning hub helps you make more progress
To help you get the most out of each class, your teacher will set you interactive, independent study tasks to do on the learning hub* before and after class. This means you will come to class fully prepared so you can focus on improving your English-speaking skills:
- everyone learns in their own way so you will complete the independent study at your own pace, helping you to build your confidence to speak English and get ready for your future
- tasks are specially designed to develop your reading, writing and listening skills
- you will use real-world English materials, such as magazine articles, job adverts, film reviews, music podcasts and sports vlogs to improve your grammar and vocabulary
- a personalised dashboard will help you to work on your projects and keep track of your progress, anytime
*only for Secondary Plus courses
Be yourself and build confidence in a safe and inclusive learning environment
Our safe, online learning environment provides a space for you to be yourself:
- you will be in a class with others who have the same language level and are of a similar age
- your teacher will give you plenty of opportunity to express your opinions openly, helping you to gain confidence in speaking English
- we put your well-being first and have robust measures in place to ensure you are safe and your data is protected.
The learning hub can be accessed using a desktop computer, laptop or tablet. We do not recommend using a mobile phone because we want to make sure all our students enjoy a quality learning experience.
You will also need a good wifi connection.
For more information, please visit the website.