One of our most exciting additions to the Primary and Secondary courses is the Connecting Cultures programme. Our students will have the opportunity to get in touch with peers in other countries around the globe to share experiences and work together on projects. A real international connection!
Your child will:
- connect with British Council students from another country,
- share their experiences and knowledge,
- work on a project, learning about each other's culture,
- practise real-life speaking and writing to make international connections.
Students who participated in the project:
- liked learning about other cultures,
- loved getting to know teenagers from other countries, hanging out and sharing experiences with them,
- were excited to discover their similarities and differences,
- felt more motivated to use English and saw the lesson as a valuable learning opportunity.