Do you want your child to learn English from highly qualified, experienced teachers who use cutting edge teaching methodologies, resources and technology?
Our courses for children (aged 4-10 years) and teenagers (aged 11-17 years) are specially designed to improve your child's language and develop their English communication skills.
- create a positive first impression of learning English
- introduce children to an English speaking culture
- appeal to children’s natural sense of fun through the use of songs, rhymes, stories and games
- focus on building confidence in English communication skills
- focus on improving your child's language skills through a variety of motivating activities
- use up-to-date teaching techniques: pair and group work, games, presentations and the latest in English teaching technology
- run between September and August.
You can also get regular information about your child’s progress on their British Council English course and monitor both academic and behavioural achievements with a help of a special service: