NATO Resettlement Programme - Free English language Courses for retired/retiring Ukrainian military personnel
The British Council is proud to continue its commitment to the skilling up of retired military officers and facilitate their integration into civilian life. We have been cooperating with NATO on this project since 2000 and have helped nearly 5,000 former military officers gain the necessary skills to find employment after they retire from the military. One such vital skill is communication, particularly a good command of English.
The course will:
- improve your level of English
- enhance your career opportunities
Those who are eligible must have had a contract with one of the following:
- The Ministry of Defence of Ukraine
- The National Guard
- The State Border Guard Service of Ukraine
- The Security Service of Ukraine
The criteria for the eligible candidates are the following:
- able to devote their time to learning English;
- professional military and had contract with one of the following services: The Ministry of Defence of Ukraine; The National Guard; The State Border Guard Service of Ukraine; The Security Service of Ukraine;
- retired from one of the services above within the last three years or planning to retire in 2015-2016;
- retired 10 years ago and were mobilized in the ATO
All candidates must provide documents which confirm their eligibility. Shall the professional military community decide to launch the project in their city they are welcome to contact the organisers..
Each course is 400 hours (1 hour = 60 minutes) over 4 months. You will study for 5 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Technical requirements for the applications:
Format: pdf, jpeg
Size: up to 8 MGB
Name of the documents: Surname and Name, title of the document.
If you are interested and meet all the criteria, please contact us by e-mail: NATOproject@britishcouncil.org.ua or by phone 044 490 56 00.