The British Council, a leading international cultural organisation, is recruiting a full-time Sales Assistant.
|Duration||Fixed term contract|
|Closing date||Sunday 25 August 2019|
To provide administrative support to the Sales and Customer Management Team and the Teaching Centre in delivering high quality services to internal and external customers and clients by adhering to global customer service standards of excellence and secure excellent re-registration results in order to enable the British Council to meet its financial targets.
Working week: Tuesday-Friday 11:30-20:00 and Saturday 9:00-17:30.
Sales Administrative Support
- Support Sales team with all administrative duties
- Assist in conducting placement testing and coordination of online registration for placement testing system.
- Assist with managing waiting lists, reservations and movements of TC customers
- Collaboration relationship management (Manage CRM system to support proactive cooperation with customers and increase conversion rates from enquiry to PT registration and from PT registration to course registration).
- Maximize conversion rate of enquiries to sales figures by communicating features and benefits of BC offers, convincing and persuading prospects to enroll
- Own customer feedbacks by making clear notes on an enquiry/complaint, channeling them to relevant members of staff and by ensuring the answer is given on time.
- Collect data for received revenue from our courses, preparing reports.
- Keeping accurate statistics for Sales and CM department.
- Follow up with customers who did not show up for a placement test.
- Prepare different reports on sales coordinator`s requests
- Support YL and adult courses activities on request.
- Proficient using of relevant systems, such as CRM, Campus and on-line booking systems to ensure smooth operation of the British Council.
- Develop sales skill on continues basis
- Support Sales Team with sales consultations on peak time.
- Respond and be responsible for delivery of ad-hoc professional and job related requirements in the interest of operation, as formulated by CEC and TC management team.
- Deliver professional customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Answer all calls with a polite and pleasant manner according to corporate telephone standards – call greeting, call handling and call closing.
- Help the customer with choice of product or service.
- Support Customer Excellence team with working at the Front Desk.
- Pro-actively cross-sell British Council services to enquirers.
- Act proactively, acquire and maintain an excellent level of product knowledge at all times via website, proactive liaison with colleagues and product sessions if necessary. Observation of classes and “hands on” experience of the products is required.
- Excellent knowledge of various BC technical systems is required.
- Build rapport with the prospect in order to find out the objectives, needs and requirements
How to apply
- Open the following link in a new tab. You will be directed to the page with the description of the vacancy.
- Register as a new user, or log in if you are a registered user.
- Fill in all required sections of Online Application Form.
- Submit your application by pressing the button "Submit".
- If your application has been submitted successfully, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you have provided.
Please note that only Online Application Forms will be accepted for further processing. Please do not send your CV.
Shortlisting will be done against required skills, experience and qualifications listed in the Role Profile (on the page below). Successful candidates will be invited for an English language testing and interview.
With any questions please contact HR department at email@example.com or 044 490 5600.
The British Council in Ukraine has been ranked within the top 20 of more than 500 companies surveyed in relation to supporting learning and development for their employees. Part of a Hay survey on Best companies for personal development in Ukraine 2015, we have been placed at no 8 - the highest scoring British employer and the only British employer to make the top 20. http://nv.ua/publications/kuznicy-kadrov-nv-predstavilo-reyting-luchshih...
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. We work to ensure that people are not unjustifiably discriminated against on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion or belief, sexual orientation or any other irrelevant grounds. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989.