Ukraine Creative Spark Policy Forum is a platform to identify key issues and discuss relevant policy interventions to strengthen Ukrainian higher education institutions’ contribution to enterprise skills development for the creative industries in Ukraine.
- Policy makers from ministries, agencies and funding bodies responsible for higher education and/or for creative industries development
- Representatives of those Ukrainian and UK higher education institutions involved in Creative Spark partnerships
- Other interested stakeholders, including other Ukrainian higher education institutions, international organisations, creative entrepreneurs, etc.
Ukraine Creative Spark Policy Forum 2020 is the first edition of a policy event organised within the framework of the British Council’s Creative Spark programme. It took place on 13 February 2020 in Kyiv. The main focus of the first Forum was to identify key policy issues and bring together key policy actors from a range of sectors, to promote cooperation and joint efforts in policy development, as well as improved policy co-ordination.
Please find the main Forum keynotes in the downloads section at the bottom of the page.
PLANS FOR THE FUTURE:
- During the second edition of the Forum (2021) we hope to inform and to strengthen the policy development process with models and formats from those Creative Spark partnerships being implemented in Ukraine.
- During the third edition of the Forum (2022) we hope to debate optimal policy instruments for enterprise skills development in higher education for the creative industries, and how to apply such policy instruments in the Ukrainian context.
Looking forward to meet at Ukraine Creative Spark Policy Forum 2021.