Examinations Department is currently recruiting Exams Invigilators to support its operations in Kyiv, Dnipro, Odesa, Kharkiv, Lviv, and other various locations in the Ukraine.
|Location||Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv, Odesa, Dnipro|
|Working hours||Flexible, hourly paid|
|Closing date||Sunday 20 March 2022|
You will become a part of a wider pool of test day personnel, contracted to support the delivery of a variety of tests on behalf of the British Council across the country. As a part of the examination team, you will be ensuring that all exams are delivered to prescribed standards for customer service, security, and administration and will be allocated different roles on test days including duties before, during and after exams as well as training and development.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Punctuality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of spoken and written Ukrainian and English languages
Other important features and requirements of the job
- You will be paid on an hourly paid basis.
- You may be required to work extended hours in the early morning or late evening and weekends (Saturdays and /or Sundays).
- You may be required to travel within Ukraine
- You must be able to legally work in Ukraine
- British Council pre-recruitment checks will be required for shortlisted candidates, including background checks & police verification
Due to flexible work hours this position is a great opportunity for people looking for part-time employment with flexible schedule.
How to apply
Please put the title “Invigilator” into the subject line of your e-mail message. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.