Customer Excellence Week is coming soon. This is when the British Council offices across the world celebrate the importance of quality service and high service standards. From 20 to 24 October we invite our customers to visit our office and watch how we work, communicate with our top management, take part in fun activities and share their thoughts and tips about how the British Council can become better.
During the week we will organize several activities and invite our customers to:
- Create your own topic for myClass
- Young learners can try to walk in shoes of a teacher and conduct a lesson
- Communicate with the British Council top-managers
- Take part in charity auction
- Join our Equal Opportunities and Diversity session
- Enjoy film screening evenings and others.
On Friday 24 October at 17:00 we are happy to invite our customers to take part in a charity auction, all funds raised will be transferred to the Ukrainian philanthropic marketplace. Come and join us!