We ensure that children are adequately supervised when they are in our care and that they are returned to their primary carers after lessons if they are under 11 years old.
If you child is under 11 years-old:
- You should complete a form to tell us the names and contact details of three ‘authorised guardians’ who you give permission to collect your child from lessons.
- At the end of lessons, we will ask the ‘authorised guardian’ to come up to the front door and show the teacher (or member of our staff) some photo ID before they collect the child.
- If no ID is produced, we will phone to verify the identity of the person who is there to collect the child before we allow the child to leave our care. Please remember that we do not provide supervision or childcare services beyond class times and pick up your child on time. Please remember that we do not provide supervision or childcare services beyond class times and pick up your child on time.
If your child is 11 years old or older:
- Your child can leave the building alone.
- You may choose the procedures for children under 11 if you would not like your child to leave unsupervised.