If your problem, suggestion, or complaint is about something that happens in the classroom, please contact customer service who will inform the Academic Management who will escalate and resolve the issue. If you think that you’ll find it difficult to explain in English, we can always find a translator for you.
Channels to provide your feedback
- Use Live Chat for live communication with us from 10 till 17, Mon-Fri
- an e-mail feedback address email@example.com
- feedback form to voice complaints and a link to our Customer Survey
- two Parents’ Evenings in Autumn and Spring terms.
- Also Global Customer satisfaction surveys that are sent to you several times a year to find out how satisfied you are and to ask your opinions.
Please ensure that your contact details are correct on our systems. For this please talk to our Customer Service staff. Should we need to contact you urgently we would prefer to do so by phone or email.
Additionally, our customer service team and management team are also always happy to speak to you about any aspect of the British Council.