LEARN ENGLISH AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL WITH AN EASY MONTHLY PAYMENT
Maximum credit sum – 50 000 UAH
The first (advance) instalment – from 15%
The duration – 3, 6, 9 or 12 months
One-time commission – 0.99%
Monthly commission – 0.99%
Early repayment without additional fees and commissions
You can get a loan if:
- You are a citizen of Ukraine (resident)
- You are aged at least 23 and have a full time employment not less than 4 months
- You have a permanent source of income and a full time employment contract
To arrange monthly payments you need:
- To take a free consultation and choose the desired course MyFoundation and MyСlass for adults, Primary Plus for kids aged 6-10 or Secondary Pluse for 11-17 year olds at the British Council, informing us about your wish to apply for a study loan.
- Receive a call from Credit Agricole and provide information to get a loan.
- After approval, apply for a loan agreement and make advance payment at any branch of Credit Agricole Bank. Start your course immediately after the visit to the Bank.
Documents for a study loan application:
- Applicant’s passport (citizen of Ukraine) – original
- Identification number certificate (Tax ID) – original
* The actual value of the real annual interest rate on the loan will depend on individual lending conditions (loan amount, term, special conditions for the product, etc.)