Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
- You can book a consultation online or by contacting us.
- Your child will need to be present for a face-to-face or online consultation, so we can assess their English level.
STEP 2 - YOUR CHILD'S CONSULTATION
FOR 6-10 YEAR OLDS:
- Join an online consultation or come to our office for a face-to-face consultation and take a level test.
- The consultation will take 20 minutes.
FOR 11-17 YEAR OLDS:
- We will email you the link for your child to take an online level test (written part). You need to take it before the consultation.
- Then join an online consultation or come to our office for a face-to-face consultation and do the speaking part of the level test.
- The consultation will take 20 minutes..
STEP 3 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
- The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses for kids and teens.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for a course.
If you need support with booking your consultation, please contact our English language teaching centre to reach a customer service representative.