Registering for a course at the British Council is easy:
STEP 1 - BOOK A CONSULTATION
The consultation will be an opportunity to discuss your course options.
- Choose a suitable time and date for your consultation.
- Consultations take place on our premises or online using Zoom.
STEP 2 - COMPLETE A SHORT ONLINE LEVEL CHECK
Once you have booked a consultation, you will receive a unique link to the online level check.
- The online level check is a short quiz with 30 multiple-choice questions.
- You will have 30 minutes to complete it.
- Please complete the level check before your consultation.
STEP 3 - JOIN YOUR ONLINE CONSULTATION OR COME TO OUR OFFICE FOR A FACE-TO-FACE CONSULTATION
The results of the test will help us to determine the best course from our range of English courses.
- The consultation will take between 10 and 20 minutes.
STEP 4 - REGISTER FOR A COURSE
After your consultation, you can register and pay for your chosen course.
- You must be 18 years old to be able to pay and register for the courses.
If you need our support with organizational issues, please contact with us in Live Chat or use our email firstname.lastname@example.org