We will help you to achieve your language learning goals in the following ways:
- by providing a supportive learning environment which allows you to experiment
- by conducting lessons entirely in English
- by placing a strong emphasis on developing your communication skills
- by using up-to-date methods, coursebooks and specially chosen additional materials
- by developing your self-study skills
- by giving regular feedback and counselling.
Our levels and end-of-course certificates are tied to the Common European Framework, devised by the Council of Europe. The CEF is recognised as a measure of language competence by employers and institutions across Europe.