Is your teaching considered creative? DO you students have an opportunity to show their creativity during your classes? And why is this theme so important in the modern education?
According to the education expert Sir Ken Robinson, “Creativity is as important in education as literacy and we should treat it with the same status”.
The webinar speakers shared examples of how they use creativity in their own practice, thus allowing students to show their creativity. Speakers' presentations can be found at the links below:
- Waking up a student on the first pair – myth or reality?
- As a task to develop creativity to adapt to any audience
- Case method
- Kateryna Yeremieieva, Senior Teacher of the Department of History and Linguistics, Ukrainian State University of Railway Transport
- Nataliia Lisova, Associate Professor of the Department of Geoecology and Environmental Disciplines, Specialist of the Centre for Professional Department and Leadership, Ternopil Volodymyr Hnatiuk National Pedagogical University
- Andrii Khoptiar, Senior Teacher of the Department of Tourism and Hotel and Restaurant Business, Kamianets-Podіlskyi National Ivan Ohiienko University