The British Council in Ukraine together with the All-Ukrainian Youth Centre are announcing a competition for the purpose of updating the content of the 'Effective Management of Youth Centres' programme.
Taking into account all the changes in society, legislation and in connection with the full-scale invasion of russia, there is a need to update the programme in accordance with the challenges and realities of today.
Updating the program involves the following tasks:
- Making adjustments to the basic training of the programme (correcting the orientation of the programme, expanding the target audience, adding a safety component and certain topics);
- Conducting "corrective" upgrade training session for previously trained trainers according to the updated basic training programme;
- Editing of the toolkit for trainers of the programme.
March – June 2023
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a filled-in “Application form” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 April 2023, 15:00 (GMT+2, Kyiv, Ukraine) with the subject line “Open call for updating EMYC programme”.
The proposal should include the following information:
- Filled in Appendix 1_Application form.
- CV of the expert and all members of his/her team (if involved) that meets the requirements of the Terms of Reference and must clearly show experience and relevant competencies.
Please address any questions to the email@example.com mailbox with mentioning "Open call for updating EMYC programme" in the letter topic.