A fun and effective English curriculum for your child designed by British Council early years experts
Our innovative play-based methodology features animated characters from Academy Award®-winning Aardman. Your child will learn naturally through play and Timmy’s stories. When your child is with our specially-trained teachers they will feel safe and relaxed.
Creating a nurturing learning environment in partnership with parents
Our engaging learning experience is designed by experts to spark your child’s imagination and help them feel safe and secure. Your child will:
- learn English through Timmy’s stories, videos, songs, games and arts and crafts with children of a similar age
- build their self-confidence, creativity, communication and thinking skills
- create happy memories of learning English with Timmy, their friends… and you!
Learning Time with Timmy teachers are early years specialists who have:
- a degree and an appropriate qualification to teach young children
- a minimum of two years’ teaching experience
- attended a Learning Time with Timmy training programme.
Our teachers get to know every child in the class. They plan lessons to meet your child’s needs, helping them to progress at their own pace.
Our early years experts provide training and ongoing professional development for our teachers so that we set the highest standards of teaching English in the early years.
BE PART OF YOUR CHILD'S LEARNING EXPERIENCE
We see parents as partners. Our teachers provide you with regular feedback on your child’s progress. They also offer guidance on how you can continue your child’s English language learning adventure at home. Your observations of how your child uses new skills at home are invaluable too!
Learning in a safe and secure environment
You can also trust us to put your child’s personal development, security and well-being first, both in the classroom and online.
We give you peace of mind – our policies and processes meet the highest UK child protection and safeguarding standards, which are among the best in the world.