With over 75 years’ experience in teaching English, we can help you prepare your test takers so that they achieve an IELTS score that accurately reflects their English level. Our experts have developed a wide range of resources for teachers preparing IELTS test takers.
Road to IELTS online preparation material
Road to IELTS is a powerful tool that you can put at the heart of your resources for an IELTS preparation course. It is also accessible enough for students to use it directly in their test preparations if they wish to.
We know that people who are taking the test are more likely to do well if they know what to expect. This is where our Road to IELTS resources provide them with a unique advantage.
Road to IELTS includes 120 hours of intensive work on the four aspects of the test: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
Road to IELTS helps students develop their skills to the levels necessary to succeed. Crucially, the program simulates the real experience of the tests, enabling students to view videos of the Speaking test and to practise against the clock.
How does Road to IELTS help me as a teacher?
Your school can get an institutional licence for Road to IELTS. Advantages for you as a teacher include:
- Access for all your students to the Road to IELTS material.
- Ability to monitor progress and develop bespoke study programmes tailored to the individual needs of your students.
- Instant feedback on your students' performance.
- Access for your students to hints and tips to help them improve and understand their mistakes.
- Material based on real IELTS tasks that will help your test takers develop confidence.
Sample 10 hours’ free access to Road to IELTS and experience for yourself how the online preparation materials can help your students.