Women’s Entrepreneurship Day
The British Council believes that empowering all women and girls and achieving gender equality is crucial to creating inclusive, open and prosperous societies and creates possibilities for women and girls through its programs and partnerships. And on Women’s Entrepreneurship Day (19 November), we acknowledge some of them to be an inspiration to many more... From Greece to Ukraine to Turkey, Spain and Georgia, all these women have something in common; they are powerful women entrepreneurs who are program participants, partners and grantees of the British Council’s activities and have a story to tell!
- Seben Ayse Dayi, Co-founder of Accessible Everything and Program partner - Turkey
- Ketevan Zazanashvili, Founder of the Georgian National Wheelchair Dance Sports Federation and Program participant – Georgia
- Chrysella Lagaria,Co-founder of Blacklight and Life Skills program grantee - Greece
- Kateryna Nosko, Founder of ist publishing, Mentorship program participant and UK alumni – Ukraine
- Haizea Najera, Founder of ALLCA and Circular Cultures programme participant - Spain