The British Council together with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine implements a three-year program of all-Ukrainian academic mobility "SAM Ukraine". This program is one of the components of the EU-funded programme House of Europe and is implemented over the period 2020-2022.
SAM Programme aims to enhance people-to-people exchange, to promote inter-regional academic cooperation between universities and cultural dialogue among young people through short-term academic mobility within Ukraine. We also aim to allow such mobility to be organised and formally recognised as a part of a student’s degree programme.
Winners of the first round of the program in 2020-2021:
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy (NaUKMA) – Ukrainan Catholic University
- State Higher Education Institution “Donbas State Pedagogical University” – SHEI “Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University”
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv – Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- Borys Hrinchenko Kyiv University – Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohiienko National University
- Higher State Educational Establishment of Ukraine "Bukovinian State Medical University" – Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
- Higher Educational Establishment of Ukoopspilka “Poltava University of Economics and Trade” (PUET) – State Higher Educational Institution “Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman” (KNEU)
- Vasyl` Stus Donetsk National University– State University “Uzhhorod National University”
Follow the news on our website and on House of Europe.