The British Council together with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine continuing to implement a three-year program of all-Ukrainian academic mobility "SAM Ukraine". This program is one of the components of the EU-funded programme House of Europe and is implemented over the period 2020-2022.
SAM Programme aims to enhance people-to-people exchange, to promote inter-regional academic cooperation between universities and cultural dialogue among young people through short-term academic mobility within Ukraine. We also aim to allow such mobility to be organised and formally recognised as a part of a student’s degree programme.
Who can participate
All Ukrainian higher education institutions with previous experience in Erasmus+ programme are welcome to apply.
Two higher education institutions, from two different regions of Ukraine should apply on-line and submit a joint mobility project. Within the framework of participation, each partner institution is allowed to submit two online applications with two universities. The distance between the institutions must be at least 200 km.
Duration of the joint mobility project can range from four weeks up to one semester and should be developed for adult students of 2-4 undergraduate courses of the partners Universities. Students should be over the age of 18. The application must include a detailed harmonization of specialties and curricula.
The program covers: transportation costs, accommodation and living expenses for students as well as an administrative contribution to universities for administering those mobilities.
Congratulations to the participants of the second selection of the all-Ukrainian program "Student Academic Mobility (SAM) Ukraine"!
Among numerous applications, we selected nine mobility projects.
The following higher education institutions became our educational "pairs" for the 2021-2022 academic years:
- National Academy of Statistics, Accounting and Audit – Lviv University of Trade and Economics
- Pryazovskyi State Technical University – Kamianets-Podilskyi Ivan Ohiienko National University
- National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, NaUKMA – Ukrainian Catholic University, UCU
- Ternopil Volodymyr Hnatiuk National Pedagogical University – National Pedagogical Dragomanov University
- Izmail State University of Humanities – State Higher Educational Institution «Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi Hryhorii Skovoroda State Pedagogical University»
- Odessa National Academy of Food Technologies – O.M. Beketov National University of Urban Economy in Kharkiv
- Prydniprovska State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture (PSACEA) – Odesa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture (OSACEA)
- National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute" – Odesa Polytechnic State University
- Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs (KhNUIA) – Dnipropetrovsk State University of Internal Affairs (DSUIA)
If you have any questions or issues related to the program, please, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org