Ukraine Creative Spark Policy Forum 2021 will take place online on 1 December 2021.
Key theme of this year’s edition is the role of higher education in the creative industries development. Some major points we plan to focus on:
- Current and possible role the higher education plays for creative industries
- Trajectories of creative industries development and reforming higher education in Ukraine
- Educational landscape of preparing professionals for creative industries
- Key actions, policies, and interventions that can support the contribution of universities into the creative industries development
- Institutional capacity of universities and adaptation of academics.
The agenda includes key note speeches from the UK and Ukrainian experts, panel discussions and case studies presentations. Working language – Ukrainian with simultaneous translation into English.
For details on the programme and how to take part, please, read here
Please note that as part of the forum we are initiating the formation of the working group on Higher Education and Creative Industries to jointly develop a roadmap on how to strengthen universities’ institutional capacity and adaptation of academics in Ukraine.
If you would like to join the working group, check for more details here
The working group will take place on the 8th of December 2021 (14:00 - 17:00).